The Old Courthouse is located on Harbour Road halfway along the promenade in the village of Howth, over looking the marina and yacht club. The building is recorded in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage as being of regional importance having architectural, artistic and social significance.
Howth Old Courthouse
Detached four-bay single-storey former place of worship, c.1845, with projecting entrance porch to west gable
Open by appointment for research
13th August 1982