Approved by the Council of An Taisce on 13th September 2014.
Making a complaint
• Please complete the online An Taisce Complaints Form.
• The Chair will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of receipt. The Chair will request any clarifications arising from the information in the form as soon as possible thereafter.
• In any event the Chair shall investigate your complaint and communicate findings to you within 30 days of receipt of your complaint.
• In the event that you do not accept the findings of his investigation, you may appeal the finding to the Complaints Appeal Committee.
• In order to appeal the finding please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to appeal the result of the investigation arising from your complaint of X date.
• Please note that a new or amended complaint cannot be submitted to the Complaints Appeal Committee.
• The Committee shall acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of receipt.
• The Committee will request any clarifications arising from the information in the complaint form as soon as possible thereafter.
• The Committee shall investigate your complaint and communicate their findings within 60 days of receipt of your notice of Appeal.
The Complaint Appeal Committee is composed of 3 individuals from the Board / Council of An Taisce. The 3 individuals will be drawn randomly from the last 10 individuals to be appointed/elected to the Council/Board of An Taisce. In addition two substitute members will be selected to provide for Complaints Appeal Committee members being unavailable.